Mini Robots, Big Capabilities
Welcome to Rhoeby Dynamics! Your destination for ROS-based open-source robotics.
We offer turnkey ROS navigation solutions, affordable robot kits, fully-assembled robots, and high-quality selected components designed to meet your autonomous mobile robotics needs. Whether you’re looking for a state-of-the-art Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) navigation-capable robot, or just some individual components to realize your robot system, we can help! Our goal is to deliver simple-to-use systems at the lowest prices, anywhere.
Making the transition from “Arduino-like” projects into the world of ROS-enabled robots can be challenging. However, aspiring new roboticists can jump-start their efforts by learning with Rhoeby Dynamics purpose-built robots. There’s no substitute for having access to a fully-functional ROS-capable robot, and as the low-cost platform for learning and educational development, Rhoeby robots are helping make robotics easy. Accelerate your project and have more fun with a learning-ready Rhoeby Dynamics robot today.
Things You Can Do With Rhoeby Robots
There are many things you can do with our robots, including:
- Basics: ROS learning
- Teleop: robot remote control
- Map Building: make maps of your home or office for the robot to use
- Navigation: the robot moves autonomously around your home or office
- Tele-Viewing: see what your robot sees, even from another room
- Video Recording: Record, what your robot sees to the internal SD Card
- Frontier Exploration: the robot autonomously explores unknown terrain
- Computer Vision: the robot recognizes objects in its environment
Included are simple scripts that enable the robot to be operated with little previous experience. If you can run simple commands from the command line, you can run these robot! Available in kit form, or fully assembled and ready to go. Either way, these robots provide endless hours of educational fun and represents the ideal platform for learning the Robot Operating System.
We’re Maker-Friendly. We’re Maker-Inspired. We’re making mobile robotics easy!