Posted on August 14, 2020
Announcing Mini Turty Pro!
Rhoeby Dynamics is pleased to announce the new Mini Turty Pro robot. Our best mini robot yet, it’s the ultimate in a full-featured ROS navigation-capable machine!
The Mini Turty Pro is a compact and powerful robot representing the well-informed robot of choice for mapping, navigation, frontier exploration and much, much more!
Mini Turty Pro
Why Choose The Mini Turty Pro Robot?
You want to own a robot that fully supports your current and future requirements, with features including:
- Raspberry Pi 4B: faster builds, lower max. CPU loading (<25%) compared to Pi 3, so things like navigation and frontier exploration work smoothly, and work concurrently, leaving ample processing power for additional functions
- High-quality IMU: full AHRS support, 9-DoF sensor fusion
- Better planar kinematics: robot moves faster and smoother
- High-capacity battery: 2200 mAh provides up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Better LiDAR: finer angular resolution, more accurate range sensor builds better maps
- Low center of gravity: not top heavy, like some other robots
- Castor wheel: not a ball, so robot can go over uneven surface (eg. carpet or rug)
- Choice of LiDAR: including G2, G4, and SICK TiM 571*
- Video camera: 2+ hours of internal video recording, remote monitoring, with timestamped position logging
- Web-browser API: built-in web server, control the robot using your browser
- High-capacity voltage regulator: 12V / 5V @ 5A provides plenty of power for the robot and the Raspberry Pi 4
- Charger included: we give you everything you need
Visit our shop to order your robot today!