For maximum configurability, begin with the base from our most recent addition to the Rhoeby Dynamics robot family, The Mini-Turty II. Then choose your LiDAR device, IMU, and camera to suit your budget and technical requirements. Currently available in kit form only.
Things You Can Do With Your Mini-Turty Flex Robot
There are many things you can do with your Mini-Turty Flex robot, including:
- Basics: ROS learning
- Teleop: robot remote control
- Map Building: make maps of your home or office for the robot to use
- Navigation: the robot moves autonomously around your home or office
- Tele-Viewing: see what your robot sees, even from another room*
- Frontier Exploration: the robot autonomously explores unknown terrain*
- Computer Vision: Mini-Turty Flex recognizes objects in its environment*
*Coming soon, to a robot near you!
Included are simple scripts that enable the robot to be operated with little previous experience. If you can run simple commands from the command line, you can run this robot! Available in kit form, or fully assembled and ready to go. Either way, Mini-Turty Flex provides endless hours of educational fun and represents the ideal platform for learning the Robot Operating System.
For full details of this robot capability, see Mini-Turty, the original little robot with big capabilities!