For greater configurability users can select the most recent addition to the Rhoeby Dynamics robot family. Choose whether to add an IMU device to suit your budget and your technical requirements.
Things You Can Do With Your Mini-Turty II Robot
There are many things you can do with your Mini-Turty II robot, including:
- Basics: ROS learning
- Teleop: robot remote control
- Map Building: make maps of your home or office for the robot to use
- Navigation: the robot moves autonomously around your home or office
- Tele-Viewing: see what your robot sees, even from another room
- Frontier Exploration: the robot autonomously explores unknown terrain*
- Computer Vision: Mini-Turty II recognizes objects in its environment*
*Coming soon, to a robot near you!
Included are simple scripts that enable the robot to be operated with little previous experience. If you can run simple commands from the command line, you can run this robot! Available in kit form, or fully assembled and ready to go. Either way, Mini-Turty II provides endless hours of educational fun and represents the ideal platform for learning the Robot Operating System.
For full details of this robot capability, see Mini-Turty, the original little robot with big capabilities!